Saturday, September 6, 2008

Prague-My Euro Trip @ August 2008

During my first 2 days in Prague,it was raining and raining. I was afraid that the photo race holded by Prague CS group on the 3rd day will be canceled. Very lucky,sun came out and it didn't rain any more on the 3rd day.But the CS photo race oraganiser canceled the race by posting a canceling messege on messege board at 30 mins later than the time for deal  and he also did not open his mobile phone . Except I and Irina, there are no other persons who arrive BeerGarden in time.

 

The cancel reason was not because of the weather!
It's ridiculous that they canceled it because most people were still sleeping near noon !

 

Anyway,I and Irina won the photo-race ,didn't we?

 

Then we went boating on the Vltava river.We had a relaxing time on the boat, and almost forgot the time we've spend.We rowed near 2 hours.Except sightseeing, I really recommend boating on the river.

 

0 comments:

About This Blog

The head photo is from a Vienna Prater train staion.Is it interesting ? I will try to write down interesting ideas as possible as I can. Tony

  © Blogger template Ramadhan Al-Mubarak by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP